Literally, The Best Banana Bread Recipe Ever
Updated: Jun 9, 2019
I feel like every recipe claims to make the best banana bread, but I picked the best elements from each one and combined them to literally present to you - The Best Banana Bread Recipe Ever
As I've explained before, when I cook I just make things and don't measure. So here I'll try my best again to give you measurements, but they're just "guestimates." You may have to play around with the recipe to get it to your taste. I have to tell you though, this one is so good, my husband and kids ate half of one loaf before I even had a chance to take a decent picture.
This makes two loaves. I use all organic ingredients but obviously that's not a requirement.
1. Five over riped bananas. This is key. They need to be mostly brown but obviously not molding.
2. 1/2 tsp of organic almond extract.
3. 1/2 tsp of organic vanilla extract.
4. 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
5. Four eggs.
6. Four tbsps of milk.
7. Two cups of organic sugar.
8. Three cups of organic all purpose flour.
9. Four tsps of baking powder.
10. Vegetable oil.
1. Mash the bananas together in a bowl.
2. Add the almond extract, vanilla extract, melted butter, milk, eggs, and sugar. Mix all of this together.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
4. Slowly pour the flour and baking powder mixture into the bowl with all other ingredients until you get a thick cake like mixture.
5. Coat your baking pans with the vegetable oil. Let any excess drain out in the sink.
6. Pour the mixture into the baking pans, filling them halfway full.
7. Bake for about an hour and a half at 350°F. Check it often and if you poke it with a fork and the fork comes out clean, it's done.
Enjoy! Let us know how you like the recipe I'm the comments!